Tirdas~

Traveled far today and made it from my original campsite to a quaint inn in Skingrad, where I'm writing this entry from. Surprised at how far I made it after my little detour when I ran into some Argonians today, said they were on their way to Leyawiin for 'business'. They looked pretty fishy (ha) to me, Long hoods pulled over much of their faces, often whispering in their own language to eachother in between sentences. I walked on a bit and when they couldn't see me up the road anymore I turned back and stalked them for some time. The first chance I got I nicked a small letter mentioning something about the Red Year and Cyrodiil. This confused me as it should have read Morrowind, not Cyrodiil. I made a quick decision and felled them with my bow. Who knows what they could have been plotting. But now I have blood on my hands. I've got to get to Skyrim.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.